Social Worker - Senior Practitioner - Adults Project - Hackney - £32ph
We are currently looking for an Senior Social Worker to join an Adults Project team in Hackney. The Senior practitioner will be part of a pilot of a social care component of the Neighbourhood Model starting in Hackney.
We are looking for strong, confident, senior practitioners, so if you are interested in the role then please apply now
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Senior Social Worker you will be:
- Working within multidisciplinary teams and in a variety of settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent track record of building relationships with colleagues, partners and service users.
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act and eligibility criteria
- Good working knowledge of the various services and support available to Hackney residents
- Experience of managing complex case work
- Experience of screening Safeguarding Adult referrals
- Be an expert in Adult Social Care
As a Social Worker you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy