Social Worker - Kinship Assessment & Review - Cambridgeshire - up to £32 p/h
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Kinship Assessment & Review Team in Cambridgeshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will undertake court appointed Special Guardianship assessments within challenging time frames.
Benefits of the role as a Kinship Assessment & Review Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Kinship Assessment & Review Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Children's Kinship Assessment & Review Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.