Experienced Social Worker - Fostering Team - Oxfordshire County - up to £36 per hour
We require a Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in Oxfordshire.
Your main duties as a Fostering Social Worker will be to assess needs, plan, and deliver interventions to safeguard children, acting within statutory guidelines. You will also provide support/supervision to Foster Carers.
In order to be successful in this role applicants must have previous statutory social work experience in a similar role.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Stable team
As a Fostering Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme