Social Worker(3 vacancies) - Learning Disabilities - Tower Hamlets - £28 per hour
A qualified social worker is required in Tower Hamlets to support the Community Learning Disability Services. The successful applicant will provide valuable social work support in an MDT environment to ensure that the team is achieving its aims and objectives.
Applicants will be able to work on their own initiative, manage their own caseload effectively and ensure the team is meeting its weekly targets. We require somebody with high proven social work skills, Learning Disabilities experiences, knowledge of social work legislation, policies and procedures and an understanding of health and social care integration working . As a social worker on this team you will have the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow within an Integrated Service.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties of this role:
- Carry out a re-assessment of needs, integrated working with health colleagues, service users and their carers, and other relevant stake holders
- Undertake safeguarding enquiries
- Attend panel
- Support client to move to a suitable accommodation
- Write reports
- Participate in duty system and update recording systems
- Provide support to the team as and when required
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.