Social Worker / Youth Offending Officer - Youth Offending Team - Southwark - £23 - £29 per hour
We are recruiting for a Youth Offending Social Worker / Youth Offending Officer to join a busy team in Southwark.
In this role as a Youth Offending Social Worker / Youth Offending Officer you will assess young people who are at risk of having bail denied by the court. You will also assess young people's offending behaviour and personal circumstances with a view to identifying the most appropriate service response which minimises the risk of re-offending and promotes the personal development of the young person.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- Flexible working hours
- Good location
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Pay
Duties as a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- Holding statutory cases including Referral Orders, YRO and custody
- Holding prevention cases
- Risk assessments
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked in a Youth Offending role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.