Practice Manager - Learning Disabilities - Newham - £32 to £36 per hour
A practice manager vacancy has opened for the Learning Disabilities service in Newham. It is essential that applicants have direct experience in learning disabilities. As the practice manager you will supervise staff and deputise for team manager.
Benefits as a Practice Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Team Name: Adult Support Care Team
Requirements as a Practice Manager:
- Supervision of staff essential
- Safeguarding knowledge and Care Act knowledge.
- Performance management of staff, sickness policy
- Experience of working with LD Partnership board.
- Deputise for the team manager
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.