Social Worker - Mental Health - Harrow- £28-30ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Mental Health team in Harrow. This role is to work within an integrated Mental Health Team Work autonomously from day. This Social Work role also requires candidates to have previous Mental Health experience, as well as an ASYE qualification
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Previous post-qualified experience
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.