Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair - South Gloucestershire - Up to £41 p/h
Our client in South Gloucestershire is looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair to work in a Children's Services Team. Successful applicants will ideally have worked at Assistant Team Manager or Team Manager level.
In this role as a IRO you will make sure safeguarding and looked after systems are effectively implemented. You will also be responsible for consulting with children, chairing review meetings, attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case and occasionally chairing other meetings within the Safeguarding Unit.
Benefits as a Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Responsibilities as a Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair:
- Monitor the Local Authority's performance in relation to a child's case, checking that the agreed actions are being implemented and in so doing, ensuring that the Local Authority fulfils its duties as a Corporate Parent.
- Work effectively in partnership with personnel within the Local Authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers to ensure the coordination and delivery of integrated services which comply with relevant legislation, best practice and promote user centred services
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme