Social Worker - FAST team ( Family Assessment and Safeguarding) - Cornwall - £24- £26 p/h
We currently are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Family Assessment and Safeguarding Team in Cornwall.
As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have previous experience working in Section 17s, Section 7's and Section 47's. You will also have knowledge of child protection visits.
The successful candidate will be based in Launceston but they will also work from the Bude and Callington offices.
Benefits of the role as a FAST Social Worker:
- Beautiful coastal locations
- Permanent and Stable senior management team
- Regular supervision
- Flexibility with home working
- Access to my liquid rewards
- Access to liquid free training events
As a FAST Social Worker you must have the following skills:
- Ability to undertaken Child IN Need visits to children, assessing the capacity of parents to meet the needs of their children and to keep them safe.
- Undertake s.47 enquiries and complete child protection investigations and reports.
- Undertake home visits
- Engage in direct work with children O – 18
- Cover duty calls
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme