Team Manager - Increasing Independence Community Team - Islington - £35p/h
Our client in Islington are looking for a team manager to join their community review team. You will be working alongside the increasing independence project which seeks to promote independence among adult service users in the Islington community. The ideal candidate will already have strong experience managing a similar team.
Knowledge of manual handling practices is also essential as well as a creative and holistic approach to social work. Confidence using LAS will be particularly desirable in candidates.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
As an Adults Services Team Manager, you will be:
- Providing expert advice, support and leadership that motivates social care staff
- Influencing a highly effective and well-managed adult service that places the service user at the centre
- Promoting independence among service users
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Relevant post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.