Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Reading - £35 - £38 per hour
We are looking for an approved Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work in a Mental Health Team in Reading.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must be familiar with the mental health act, the care act, and be confident in mental health assessments. You will be responsible for undertaking the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Flexible working rota
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
- Integrated service with health
Responsibilities as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Evaluating and negotiating the co-ordination of resources
You will be:
- AMHP qualified
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.