Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team - EDT - Derby City - Dependent on experience
An experienced Social Worker is required to work with Careline, Derby's Emergency Out of Hours Service.
The candidate successful candidate must have substantial statutory experience including Child Protection or Adult Safeguarding experience.
This role includes working late shifts, waking nights and weekends. It is essential that the candidate will work shifts over the Christmas Period. This position is 37 hours per week but the hours will vary over a six week period totalling to 222 hours every six weeks.
Benefits as a Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- CV enhancement
- Great team
- Supportive management
- Great location
- Good transport Links
Requirements as a Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.