Child Protection Advisor - CP - Buckinghamshire - up to £45ph
We are looking for an experienced Child Protection Advisor / Team Manager to work in a Children's Services Team in Buckinghamshire.
Benefits as a Child Protection Advisor:
Duties as a Child Protection Advisor:
- Competitive pay rate
- Career progression
- To undertake the role of Child Protection Adviser, including chairing Initial and Review Child Protection Conferences in line with the Strengthening Families approach, and in accordance with relevant legislation, statutory guidance and child protection procedures.
- To act as a ‘critical friend’ for staff and partners, bringing challenge and support to raise the standard of child protection practice for vulnerable children and young people who have suffered, or are at risk of suffering, significant harm of abuse and/or neglect.
- To promote and share best practice and learning as an integral part of the local quality assurance framework, ‘Beyond Auditing’.
- To work collaboratively with social work teams and other relevant services to achieve change, promote safety planning and achieve good outcomes for vulnerable children and young people in need of protection
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.