Social Worker - Fostering Service - Oldham - £25.02 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced social worker to join a Fostering Service in Oldham. We are aiming to recruit a practitioner with experience of undertaking connected person’s assessments and initial screening viabilities of potential family members. You will need to be able to meet timescales and prepare clear and well balanced reports that will be presented in numerous settings including the court arena and foster panel.
In addition to these duties there will be an expectation that you carry out other tasks including being part of our office duty system, unannounced visits and any other relevant associated duties.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive Team
- Niche role
As a Fostering Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.