Practice Manager - Children in Our Care - Lancaster (Lancashire) - £35 per hour
The role of Practice Manager is an exciting and important role within Children's Social Care. The Practice Manager post is a first line management role developed to provide supervision, case direction and decisions to a small team of social workers and support workers within various Children's Social Care teams.
If you are passionate about making a difference and have the knowledge, skills and experience to motivate a social work team by providing expert supervision and contributing to a culture of learning and reflection, then you should apply for this exciting role within Children's Social Care.
Benefits as a Practice Manager:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- Supportive Team
- Excellent progression opportunity
Some Responsibilities as a Practice Manager:
- The allocation of work
- Pprovide direct supervision to social workers
- Ensure that practice is of a good quality and meets the needs of children
- Responsible for the safe allocation of work, ensuring effective and analytical assessments are common practice within the teams
- Driving the effective use of risk management and care planning procedures
- Significantly contribute to a learning culture where staff development and learning is of high priority within the teams
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.