Registered Manager - Independent Fostering Agency - Essex - £50,000 per annum
My client in Essex, an independent fostering agency(IFA), is looking to fill a vacancy for a Registered Manager. My client has been rated as an 'Outstanding' agency by OFSTED and offers a friendly, family-feel environment to work in. This brilliant, permanent opportunity is offering a very generous salary of £50,000 per annum for the ideal candidate. An NVQ5 level registered manager qualification is highly desirable for applicants to this role. Previous IFA experience is also advantageous.
Benefits as a Fostering Registered Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Family feel work environment
- Clear progression structure
- OFSTED 'outstanding' rating
The successful Applicant will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team and as a Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK