Social Worker - Children in Care - Hampshire - Up to £32 an hour
Based in Eastleigh
Our client in Hampshire require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children In Care Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will contribute to the review and development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must ideally have extensive statutory Children's Social Work experience.
Benefits as a Children In Care Team Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Opportunity to move away from frontline roles
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
Duties as a Children In Care Social Worker:
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carersand those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in similar roles
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.