Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Bedford - £28 per hour
Based at Bedford Borough Hall
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Bedford. As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will provide social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
It is essential that Social Workers have experience of direct work with adults in Assessing Care / Support Needs, Support Planning and Reviews.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Long term contract
- Supportive management team
- Guaranteed home working
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will:
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social care
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Ensure learning and development are duly maintained
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.