Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Gloucestershire - £35 p/h
We are looking for experienced Social Worker to hold a caseload of children in providing an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact. Candidates will work in one of our front line teams, either safeguarding (CIN, CP, CIC) assessment (s47).
Benefits of the role as Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Help with accommodation
- Help with home to work mileage
- Laptops and phones provided
- Inclusive of agency staff within training
- Roles in various offices
As a Children's Safeguarding Senior Practitioner you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Taking on court work
- Managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.