Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Cheshire - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to join our dedicated AMHP hub, covering the entire borough of Cheshire West and Chester.
This role will involve carrying out Mental Health Act assessments, including CTO applications. There may be some Social Circumstances reports to compile and present to the Mental Health Review Tribunal on occasions. Some Social Supervision of conditionally discharged patients may also be required within this role.
Benefits as an AMHP:
- £35 per hour
- Specialist role
- Flexible working
Main responsibilities as a AMHP:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.