Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Bury - £25.02 per hour
Bury Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub are looking for an experienced Level 3 social worker, ideally with experience of working in a MASH. The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub is the single point of entry for all concerns in respect of children and young people in Bury. The team consists of a Team Manager, 2 Assistant Team Managers, 5 Social Workers, Education Worker (part time), Health Worker (part time) and a dedicated MASH Police Officer.
You will be a qualified; Level 3, HCPC registered social worker with excellent working knowledge of safeguarding children and multi-agency working. Bury need someone who has a flexible approach to their work and who will embrace this role with enthusiasm. The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:45am to 17:00. The team is based at Bury Police Station and as a result of this an enhanced police vetting process will be required.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Non case- holding
- Office based role 8.45am - 5pm
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Level 3 social worker in child protection
- have some previous experience of working on a MASH
- be able to provide information to a high standard in both written and oral form.
- understand the importance of multi-agency working
- be able to present information in a clear concise manner
- attend strategy meetings
- use the system to record all actions
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes