Social Worker - Adults 0 to 25 Service - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
Hertfordshire require a social worker to effectively and professionally work on the 0-25 Together Service, by providing appropriate responses to those in need of support and taking appropriate safeguarding action as and when required.
In this role the social worker will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.Social workers at Hertfordshire are required to ensure their practice is responsive, inclusive and community based with a clear focus on outcomes.
More broadly they will support the delivery of the HCS vision to the People of Hertfordshire so that they feel well informed about what's available to them so they can lead safe, happy and healthier lives in a way they choose. They feel valued and listened to, have independence and a range of positive things to do.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Respond to complex needs
- Ensure effective safeguarding and risk management
- Address adversity and social exclusion
- Promote independence and autonomy
- Prevention and early intervention
- Demonstrate HCC Values and Behaviours and Professional Standards
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.