Probation Officer - Long Contract - Thurrock - £28 per hour
Our client in Essex are currently recruiting for an experienced Probation Officer to join their busy team based in Thurrock.
Pay will be between £25-30 per hour - dependent on experience.
Main Responsibilities as a Probation Officer:
- As an Offender Manager/Probation Officer, you will work directly with service users – assessing and managing risk of offending and harm; sentence planning; and supervising and enforcing Community Orders, licences and prison licences. You will assess service users needs to achieve community reintegration, monitor their progress and help them to achieve the successful completion of their orders/licences. You will also keep records and prepare documentation and reports.
- Your role will include careful management of risk and determining whether this has risen to the point where serious harm is likely, liaising with the National Probation Service and a range of specialist agencies and contributing to the development of practice for the future.
- The teams are generic offender management teams based in the community
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Long contracts to cover sickness/maternity
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Supportive Teams
- Flexible Working
As a Probation Officer you will be:
- A qualified probation officer
- Easily able to build relationships and trust
- Have sound judgement
- Have the ability to resolve difficult situations
Successful candidates will communicate enthusiasm, commitment, motivation and the ability to be both fair and firm in challenging situations.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme