Family Court Adviser - CAFCASS - Sheffield - Up to £30 per hour
We are looking for an Agency Family Court Adviser to join my client in Sheffield ASAP. My client has requested that applicants to this role be significantly experienced in post-qualified social work roles and therefore will not be considering applicants with anything less than a few years of social work experience.
Please do not hesitate to apply as my client is looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Family Court Adviser:
- Non local authority role
- Great pay rate
- Flexible working patterns
- Great transport links
- Long contracts
- Good CV enhancement
This Family Court Adviser role requirements are as follows:
- Expert knowledge and application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme
- Knowledge of Cafcass as an organisation
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.