Social Worker - Adult CMHT Team - Isle Of Wight - Up to £38 per hour
We require 2 experienced Social Workers to join new opportunities across Isle of Wights Community Mental Heath Team.
In order to be successful in this role our client would like applicants to have experience working in a Community Mental Health statutory role. In this role as a Social Worker your work will need to be evidence based and high quality with a wellness and recovery based focus.
Benefits as a Adults Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
As a Adults Community Mental Health Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of mental capacity and the mental health act.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge r.e. safeguarding, DOLS and promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses
- Monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations
- Work closely together with relevant SAM
- Promote independence of service users
- Work in partnership with health professionals
- Provide written and verbal reports as required
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.