Quality Assurance Officer - Fostering Team - Luton - £38 p/h
Our client in Luton has a exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Team Manager Quality Assurance Officer to join a Fostering Team.
Successful applicants must ideally have previous experience working in a statutory Fostering role at a senior level.
Job Description as a Fostering Quality Assurance Officer:
- To Chair Reviews of all Foster Carer's reviews as required in statute.
- To be jointly responsible for the maintenance of a system to ensure that reviews of foster carer's are completed within statutory time scales and to high standards.
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in the field of Fostering.
Desirable experience as a Fostering Quality Assurance Officer:
- Previous experience of working in this type of role Strong experience of working with foster carers and LAC Ability to work with complex legal proceedings Strong chairing experience Demonstrable experience of developing and managing policies and procedures
- Ability to work flexibly and attend evening meetings Ability to travel around the borough and country-wide
- Must be a full UK license holder with access to own vehicle
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.