Advocacy Service Manager - Charitable Organisation - Wolverhampton - 25 hours per week - 3 month contract - £31,220 (pro rata) per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available within a charitable organisation in the West Midlands for an Advocacy Service Manager on a 3 month contract. The organisation have been helping children and young people in this country for over 130 years. They run local services that support children when they are at their most vulnerable and in desperate need of help.
They are currently looking for a highly committed individual to join their dynamic, ambitious team.
The main focus of this role will be your ability to ensure that the advocacy service for children and young people is successful in ensuring that children and young people's voices are heard. This is a great opportunity to move away from statutory work and work for a fantastic charity whose aim is to help all children have a better chance in life.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Substantial direct experience of working with children and their families
- An understanding and experience of working with children in care
- Social Work degree or relevant professional qualification e.g. NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
We would welcome applications from candidates with a variety of children and families experience, who are looking to change direction or who want to move away from frontline statutory work.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.