Area Manager - Charitable Organisation - Birmingham and Coventry - 37 hours per week - 3 month contract (potential 12 month extension) - £39,300 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available within a charitable organisation in the West Midlands for an Area Manager on a 3 month contract with the potential to extend for 12 months. The organisation have been helping children and young people in this country for over 130 years. They run local services that support children when they are at their most vulnerable and in desperate need of help.
The key purpose of this role will be to represent the organisation at strategic level, to drive positive and evidence based change for young people whilst successfully leading and managing the development of services across the geographical portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to move away from statutory work and work for a fantastic charity whose aim is to help all children have a better chance in life
To be successful in this role as a Area Manager you will need to have:
- Proven record as a successful line manager
- A good understanding of services that deliver support around CSE, Refugee and Asylum seeking young people and Children in care
- Experience of undertaking assessments of nee and risk and planning evidence based interventions
- A professional qualification in work with Children and Young People or an equivalent qualification
We would welcome applications from candidates with a variety of children and families experience, who are looking to change direction or who want to move away from frontline statutory work.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.