Senior Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team - Bury - £26.88 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to work within Bury's Emergency Out of Hours Service. The successful candidate must have extensive statutory experience in Adults' services.
This role includes working late shifts, waking nights and weekends. It is essential that the candidate will work shifts. The position also is 37 hours per week but the hours will vary over a six week period totalling to 222 hours every six weeks.
Benefits as a Emergency Duty Senior Social Worker:
- Permanent and stable management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great transport links
- CV builder
- Role that is rarely available on agency basis
- Career development
- High chance on contract extension
Duties as an Emergency Duty Senior Social Worker are:
- Section 47s
- Police protections
- Section 20s
- Emergency accommodation
- Making stand alone decisions
- Having good, working knowledge of adult social care legislation
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.