Social Worker - Looked After Children - Cheshire West & Chester - £26.82 per hour
A social worker is required in Cheshire West & Chester on the Looked After Children team. This role requires candidates to have extensive post-qualified experience in statutory children's services. The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children.
You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a Looked After Children's Senior Social Worker:
- Low case loads
- No court work
- Supportive management with regular supervision
- Small, tight-knit teams
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Extensive post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.