Social Worker - Adult's Older Person's Team - Norfolk - £28-30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Norfolk for a Social Worker to work in a Adults Older People's Team.
In this role the successful Social Worker will undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings. Applicants must have previous statutory experience in a Older People's role.
Benefits as a Adults Older Person's Social Worker:
- Autonomous working
- Work from home
- High pay rate
- Supportive manager
Responsibilities as an Adults Older Person's Social Worker:
- To provide a supervisory service to social workers and non professionally qualified staff through provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high quality services are delivered within adult services.
- To provide this function within busy Review team.
- To be responsible for management and oversight of Safeguarding adult cases and investigations including the chairing of safeguarding meetings.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes