2x Social Worker - Adults Community / Safeguarding Team - Neath Port Talbot - £28 per hour
We have a exciting new opportunity available in Neath Port Talbot for 2 experienced Social Workers to work in a Adults Safeguarding / Community Team.
In this role candidates will carry out assessments of the care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers. You will also manage a caseload with care and support needs as well as carers with support needs.
Benefits as a Adults Community / Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Guaranteed minimum 6 month contract
- Home working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding / Community Social Worker will be to:
- Give people who have care and support needs, or carers, information about any likely cost of services, welfare right entitlements, and any other relevant information / advice
- Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met
- Identify eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
Essential requirements for this role:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.