Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Flintshire - £26.79 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Referral and Assessment Team in Flintshire County.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be responsible for responding flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Flintshire also take children on to the Child Protection Register, so the Social Worker will need relevant child protection experience. They are also involved in the PLO process and take children into the Court arena into Care Proceedings. We are looking for a social worker experienced in providing children’s services in a statutory social work setting, adhering to statutory guidance, local policy and legislation. This role is for an immediate start so do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
This role involves:
- Preventative social work
- Good assessment skills on complex cases
- Ability to liaise with other professionals
- Undertaking Part 3 assessments
- Producing excellent Part 4 Care and Support plans with subsequent Reviews
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system in place
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience in statutory roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.