Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Worcestershire - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire has a new opportunity available for a Senior Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub.
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will be responsible for undertaking MASH checks, working with partner agencies to gather information in a timely manner that are of high quality.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Office based role
- 9 - 5 hours
- Very stable team
- Supportive Management
- Good transport links
- Training and Development Opportunities
As a Senior MASH Social Worker you will:
- Provide clear analysis and make recommendations on MASH information to ensure informed decisions are made about children and their families.
- Complete any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Promote good quality practise within the team providing consultation & supervision to less experienced staff, when required
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experienced
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.