Social Worker - Adults - Bromley - £28 per hour
Bromley have a vacancy for an Adults' social worker. Candidates will have substantial recent post-qualified experience in statutory Adults' services roles. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment.
Benefits as an Adults' Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adults Social Worker you will have:
- Ability to carry out detailed needs assessments according to the Care Act (Welfare Principle).
- Ability to write detailed needs assessments highlighting the adults’ strengths and needs in relation to their daily activities.
- Ability to arrange appropriate care packages and to the ability to calculate the cost of individual care packages.
- Ability to identify, record and respond to risk.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to give information to adults and their carers and ability to direct them to the sources where information is available.
- Ability to signpost adults and their carers to alternative services when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced Duty Team.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with other Health and Social Care Professionals such as GPs, District Nurses, Occupational therapists, Housing, Mental Health, the Police.
- Ability to use supervision and seek guidance regarding casework.
- Ability to support other members of the team.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding preliminary enquiries to establish whether safeguarding threshold is met.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding investigations and to proceed through each stage of the safeguarding process.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes