Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Leicestershire - £30 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Team in Leicestershire.
As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
Candidates must have extensive and recent statutory adult mental health social work experience.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.