Independent Reviewing Officer - Bromley - Up to £42 per hour
An Independent Reviewing Officer vacancy has opened in Bromley, to be filled as soon as possible. My client is looking for a fully qualified and experienced social worker. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Group Managers of Quality Assurance and will review children's plans in a way which leads to improve standards of social work practice and outcomes for Bromley children. The successful IRO will hold a caseload of children and young people from diverse backgrounds, building solid relationships with them and the team around them.
As a highly experienced, motivated professional, you will make sound decisions under pressure. You will possess excellent communication, analytical and written skills, be a creative thinker, problem solver, as well being effective at both prioritising and meeting performance targets.
Benefits as an IRO:
- Stable Authority
- Competitive rates
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Consulting with children, chairing review meetings, attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case and occasionally chairing other meetings within the Safeguarding Unit
- Work effectively in partnership with personnel within the Local Authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers to ensure the coordination and delivery of integrated services which comply with relevant legislation, best practice and promote user centred services
Essential requiremenrs as an Independent Reviewing Officer
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme