Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Manchester - £25.02 per hour
Manchester require an Adults Hospital team social worker to fill a vacancy as soon as possible. The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital team.
Knowledge of the Care Act and previous experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Fast paced and exciting working environment
- Great for building experience with short term work
- Competitive pay rate
As a Hospital Social Worker you must already have experience of:
- Hospital work
- Mental capacity assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
As a qualified Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.