£17,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning and highly successful recruitment business operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre’s Northern Quarter. We specialise in social work and healthcare recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our vibrant office as an Administration Assistant.
This is a full time permanent position within Liquid Personnel’s lively and fast paced Online Response Team. This team is key to the management of internal and external communication via the use of client online portals. We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. Being part of the Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS), means this is an excellent opportunity to join a company and group with large growth plans, allowing you to really progress and prosper within this role.
- Daily updating of client portal information
- Upload and keep up to date, candidate documents such as passport and CV’s on all client systems
- Upload client vacancy information accurately to our internal database
- Distribute candidate reports to our internal sales teams
- Generate log-in details for our health professionals and support with system access issues
- Create and maintain candidate profiles on all client portals
- Communicate with external clients via Online Chat facilities
- Work with colleagues to maintain accurate data on client portals and internal systems
- Data input
Essential Skills and Attributes required
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and possess excellent time management skills
- Can work reactively to role requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Competent IT skills with Excel, Outlook and all other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising accuracy
- Motivated and driven to succeed individually and as a team member
- A flexible, hands on approach to working
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 6 months’ work experience who can demonstrate the skills and attributes detailed
What can I Benefit from when working as an Administration Assistant at Liquid Personnel?
- Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
- Company holiday opportunities based on exceptional performance and recognition.
- Free gym membership.
- Discounted City Centre parking.
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive.
- Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g. summer and Christmas parties.
- Opportunity to win the colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support.
- Pension Scheme.
- My Liquid Rewards.
- Monthly Awards.
Why should I work as an Administrator for Liquid Personnel?
- Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards – Best People Development Business Award 2016.
- Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards – Best Back Office Support Team Award 2016.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role sounds like the right position for you, apply here.
Alternatively, if you wish to apply via video interview, please follow the link below: