Social Worker - Adult Community - £26.50 per hour - Staffordshire
Our client in Staffordshire is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team in Staffordshire.
In this role successful Social Workers will ideally have previous experience working with Older People and Physical Disabilities. It is essential that candidates have experience working in a Community Adults role.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Autonomous working
- Work from home
- High pay rate
- Supportive manager
As a Adults Community Social Worker your duties will include:
- Managing a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.