Social Worker - Post-Adoption Team - Buckinghamshire County - £35 an hour
Based in Aylesbury
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Post Adoption Team in Buckinghamshire.
As a Post-Adoption Social Worker you will be required to undertake assessments of, and provide support to, Adopters/Carers within the parameters of local and national guidelines & standards. You will also provide a range of resources within the Directorate and undertaking duties specific to the specialist team the candidate is allocated to, such as Adoption, Fostering Assessment or Fostering Supervision.
It is essential that successful candidates have experience in post adoption support and adoption assessments.
Benefits as a Post Adoption Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme