Assistant Team Manager - Leaving Care - Hounslow - Up to £38 per hour
Hounslow are looking for an experienced social worker to fill a vacancy for an assistant team manager in the Leaving Care team. It would be beneficial for candidates to have experience of working with Asylum and Unaccompanied Minors, knowledge of age assessment and human rights assessments.
Due to the nature of this role candidates with experience in senior roles will be considered. This is an excellent opportunity to further your social work career.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rates
- Career progression
- New state of the art working office
- Good transport links
As a Practice Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.