Senior Social Worker - MASH - Worcestershire - £29.93 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire requires a Senior Social Worker to work in a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH Team.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will mainly be required to carry out single child and family assessment, initial child protection and court work to safeguard and promote the children in need / at risk.
Benefits as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Great Management
- Supportive Team
- Great transport links
- Car parking
As a Multi Agency Safeguarding Senior Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.