Advanced Social Worker - Adoption Team - South Gloucestershire - up to £35 per hour
We require a Social Worker to work in South Gloucestershire in the Adoption Team.
In this role as a Advanced Social Worker your aim in this role will be to progress the plan of adoption in order to find the best outcome possible for children and their adoptive families. You will be responsible for making referrals to the adoption support fund and offering post adoption support when necessary.
Benefits of the role as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a Adoption Advanced Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a Adoption Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.