Senior Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding - Dudley - £29.93p/h
We are currently looking to recruit a senior social worker to join a MASH team in Dudley. This particular post is relatively rare to come across on a temporary basis so apply now to avoid disappointment.
The successful candidate will have strong statutory experience within children's services.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Great transport links
- Supportive management
- Great CV builder
- Office based role
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be:
- Providing clear analysis
- Providing consultation & supervision to less experienced staff
- Completing any relevant reports to required quality standard
- Making recommendations on MASH information
- Ensuring informed decisions are made about children and their families.
- Ensuring all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Promoting good quality practice
You must be:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experienced
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.