Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Cambridgeshire - £38 per hour
Our client in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO to work in a Children's services Team.
As a IRO you will monitor cases and the local authorities implementation of all plans for looked after children. You will also make sure safeguarding and looked after systems are effectively implemented.
Benefits of the role as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
Responsibilities as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Consulting with children, chairing review meetings, attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case and occasionally chairing other meetings within the Safeguarding Unit
- Work effectively in partnership with personnel within the Local Authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers to ensure the coordination and delivery of integrated services which comply with relevant legislation, best practice and promote user centred services.
As a Independent Reviewing Officer you will:
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
- Have management experience and prior experience chairing LAC and Child Protection Reviews and Conferences
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme