Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Permanent - Hounslow - £31,794 - £38,994p/a
Direct work and hearing the child's voice is essential in Hounslow's children's social work teams. This role offers an array of experiences and learning opportunities and whilst challenging, it is equally rewarding.
Renowned for training and support, you will be provided with 4 weekly supervision from experienced managers, not including informal supervision, group supervision and peer training/support as well as access to training through the West London Alliance.
Your primary focus will be safeguarding vulnerable children and young people in the London Borough of Hounslow. Working in partnership with multiple agencies you will manage a caseload which will include CIN, CP, LAC cases and some Court work.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Market Supplement - £1200 per annum
- Generous Annual Leave
- Working from Home
- Training and Development
- Flexible Working
- Relocation Package
- Pool Cars
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mileage Payments
- A range of discounts and benefits available across a range of companies for employees.
- Staff Wellbeing Services - Access to Occupational Health, an Osteopath/Chiropractor and Employee Assistance Programme
As a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker, you will:
- Conduct core assessments
- Work to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks
- Work with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Take on court work
- Manage cases where children are the subject of care proceedings
- To be qualified as a social worker
- Experience of working with children & families
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK