Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Hounslow - £31,794 to £38,994 per annum
Direct work and hearing the child's voice is essential in Hounslow's work. This role offers an array of experiences and learning opportunities and whilst challenging, it is equally rewarding.
Renowned for our training and support, you will be provided with 4 weekly supervision from experienced managers, not including informal supervision, Group Supervision and peer training/support as well as access to training through the West London Alliance.
Your primary focus will be safeguarding vulnerable children and young people in the London Borough of Hounslow. Working in partnership with multiple agencies you will manage a caseload which will include CIN, CP, LAC cases and some Court work.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Market Supplement - £1200 per annum
- Generous Annual Leave
- Working from Home
- Training and Development
- Flexible Working
- Relocation Package
- Pool Cars
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mileage Payments
- A range of discounts and benefits available across a range of companies for employees.
- Staff Wellbeing Services - Access to Occupational Health, an Osteopath/Chiropractor and Employee Assistance Programme
As a Children's Social Worker you will have:
- Substantial experience working with children, young people and their families
- An enthusiasm and passion for the safeguarding of children and young people
- Ability to deliver high quality assessment, care plans and reports
- First class communication and organisation skills
What Hounslow Offer in Return:
- Opportunities to fast track your career with us, we like to grow our own managers
- Train in partnership with the Centre for Systemic Practice
- Specialise in areas of interest
- Opportunities for professional development and learning
- Support to maintain your HCPC registration
- An extensive induction for all newly qualified social workers
- An established Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) programme for all newly qualified social workers
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK