Senior Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - Cambridge - £30 - £33 per hour
We require a Adults Senior Social Worker to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Cambridge.
As a Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker you will provide social work and care management service to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must have previous experience of working in a Learning Disabilities statutory role.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker:
- Autonomous working
- Work from home
- High pay rate
- Supportive manager
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Lead on and complete assessments and reviews of the social care
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers
- Ensure learning and development are duly maintained
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.