Assistant Team Manager - Connected Persons Assessments - Swindon Borough - £38 per hour
Our client in Swindon is looking for a Assistant Team Manager to join a Connected Persons Assessments Team.
The main purpose of the role as a Assistant Team Manager is to prepare, assess support adopters, find families and match children and adopters, assess Special Guardians, Connected Persons & Assessment of Support in accordance with legislative requirements and departmental policies.
Benefits of the role as an Connected Persons Assistant Team Manager:
- Stable Social Work Team
- Administration Support
- Supportive Senior Management Structure
- 3 Month Contract with strong possibility of extension
- Career Progression
The ideal Connected Persons Assistant Team Manager will have experience of:
- Demonstrable detailed knowledge of relevant adoption legislation and associated guidance and regulations with clear understanding and experience of how this relates to looked after children and adopters.
- Thorough knowledge of child development and current social work theories and the capacity to use research in practice to inform desired outcomes.
- A clear perspective about the professional Social Work role and ability to present this competently in a variety of settings both verbally and in writing.
- Dip/SW or equivalent
- HCPC registration.
- Direct experience of adoption work
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes